ad

Saturday, May 29, 2010


Labels:

FREE – KIRK FRANKLIN

(Verse 1)

I know the pain you feel inside; And the tears you try to hide

In your heart you ask God why; Can you help me, will you help me please

Take away the pain; Where's the sun I feel the rain.

Then I hear your spirit say... That I am

(Chorus)

Free

Free to lift my hands; Free to say Amen

Free to know that someday I can smile again

I'm free

Free to laugh not cry; Free to live not die

Because of your love... I'm free

(verse 2)

I know you're troubled by your past; That you hide behind your mask

The misery it seems to last; Through the night but it's alright

Joy is just a prayer away; Don't look back at yesterday

Then I hear your spirit say; That I am

(Chorus 2x)

(Bridge)

No more chains and loneliness; Cos Christ has set me free

We are more than conquerors; Through his love now we can see

That we am

(Chorus 2x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment